A league of studies prove that individuals and professionals who work with a coach or mentor, achieve their goals significantly faster. Coaching has also proven to have a substantial impact on businesses’ financial performance. One extensive study that was conducted in collaboration between the International Coach Federation (ICF) and the Health Coach Institute (HCI) has shown that 60% of its participants with strong coaching cultures report their revenue to be above average, when compared to their peers.
COACHING IS PROVEN TO NOT ONLY INSPIRE INDIVIDUALS ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS FASTER, BUT TO ALSO INSPIRE COMPANIES ACHIEVE GREATER FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
Key benefits of coaching and mentoring
- Clarity of goals and constant alignment to these goals
- Identifying and counteracting ‘blind spots’ that may hinder success
- Taking accountability and practising self-leadership and self-awareness
- Gaining a competitive advantage
- Implementing self-monitoring, to take corrective action, as and when required
- Building meaningful, symbiotic relationships
- Unlocking maximum personal and professional potential
Tsheto coaching services
Tsheto offers leadership and executive coaching, life coaching for self-leadership, mentoring and training of managers in coaching and mentoring skills, supported by a mentorship forum, and a set of self-leadership tools that comprise a diary, journal and cards. Our coaching services are tailored to each client’s specific needs and aimed at achieving optimal impact. Talk to us today, to find out how we can support you to become the best version of you, both personally and professionally.