An article published by the World Economic Forum (WEF) in 2019, “The business case for diversity in the workplace is now overwhelming,” cites numerous case studies of how diversity in the workplace yields substantial business results. Allow us to quote: “Many of us know intuitively that diversity is good for business. The case for establishing a truly diverse workforce, at all organizational levels, grows more compelling each year. The moral argument is weighty enough, but the financial impact – as proven by multiple studies – makes this a no-brainer.” The article also points out that diversity is critical to disruption and innovation: “The coming together of people of different ethnicities with different experiences in cities and societies is a key driver of innovation.” The Tsheto Diversity and Inclusion Course was strategically designed to help teams master the art of thinking independently together and leverage their different strengths for optimal business outcomes.
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF A BUSINESS IS DETERMINED BY THE DIFFERENCES OF ITS PEOPLE, NOT THEIR SIMILARITIES.
Who should attend?
This programme is ideal for any business who aims to empower their teams to leverage their individual differences and strengths for higher performance as a collective.
The following fundamentals are covered in every Tsheto Diversity and Inclusion Programme, whilst providing room to add other elements for optimally powered teams, subject to each business’ unique requirements:
- Understanding the intricate layers of diversity
- Use contracting powerfully to stay focused on creating for common purpose
- Allowing differences to enable powerful connectivity and inclusion
- Leading people who are different from you
- Leaving people in a better state than you found them
- Creating a safe space for differences to enrich experiences
- Inspiring team members to be high performers and co-create effectively
- Employees who are empowered to utilise their strengths and as a result, more engaged (studies show those who are enabled to play to their strengths are up to six times more engaged and less likely to leave their job)
- Stronger governance
- Better problem-solving capability
- Increased creativity and profitability (studies show that businesses with more diverse management have on average 19% higher revenue due to innovation)
Every programme participant also receives the Tsheto set of self-leadership tools, which comprise of either a diary and cards, or a journal and cards, that are based on the Tsheto conscious leadership principles.
Programme duration and cost
As the Tsheto Diversity and Inclusion Programme is tailored to your specific personal or business requirements, the duration and costs will vary. We invite you to talk to us today about how we can help you achieve your business goals in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
”“By engaging from a place of consciousness and having absolute clarity on who we are, we take responsibility for how others perceive us, for showcasing our real worth and for making sure that we are not misunderstood, second-guessed, or overlooked for opportunities that we have worked hard for.”Queen RamotsehoaFounder of Tsheto