Experts around the world agree that team alignment is imperative to improve team collaboration and cohesion, which in turn drive better stakeholder experience and ultimately more efficient business processes. The Tsheto Team Alignment programme creates optimal impact by deeply embedding four simple but highly effective practices in the way teams engage, namely talk, listen, ask and commit. In practice, this means that teams learn to create a space where everyone can speak up, where there is openness to others’ perspectives, where there is curiosity to learn about others’ experiences, and where there is a firm commitment to respect and embrace others’ input and contributions.
THE KEY TO DIVIDE TASKS, AND MULTIPLY SUCCESSES FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL, AS WELL AS THE COLLECTIVE.
Who should consider this programme??
All teams that are part of a business that strives for consistently high performance.
Outline of the programme
The following fundamentals are covered in each Tsheto Team Alignment programme, leaving room to add other elements for optimally driven teams, depending on the unique needs of each organisation:
- Understanding and aligning with the business’ vision, mission and values.
- The importance of unimpeachable integrity
- How to successfully collaborate with people who are different
- How to communicate in a way that empowers, enriches or enlightens everyone involved
- Accountability, self-awareness, and self-leadership
- Commitments to self and others
- Open, engaging, inspiring and enriching communication.
- Improved productivity and performance
- Increased motivation and morale
- Optimal operational efficiency
- Greater ability to make swift decisions
- Greater flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing business environment
- Greater openness to different ideas and approaches
Each programme participant also receives the Tsheto set of self-leadership tools, consisting of either a diary and cards or a journal and cards based on the Tsheto principles for conscious leadership.
Programme duration and cost
Because the Tsheto Team Alignment programme is tailored to your specific personal or business needs, duration and cost will vary. We invite you to talk with us today about how we can help you achieve your business goals in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
”“To move in the same direction, teams need to firstly appreciate that the members are all different. Secondly, teams need to understand the beginning and the end of the journey, have clarity on the different steps they must take to get to the final destination, know how to keep on evaluating their progress and commit to holding themselves accountable for it.”Queen RamotsehoaFounder of Tsheto